AmigaActive (1949/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:30 May 2000 at 13:03:42
Subject:Re: Kev F - I want your babies

Well wait until I get married and have some kids, and i'll ask the wife if
she'll give them away ....

On Tue, 30 May 2000 11:52:15 +0000, Simon Mason (geordie@redhotant.com) wrote:
> Hello,All who have helped

Hiya.

> Well it turned out that it was the jumper settings on the ZIV why my
> CV64-3d wernt working! Checking my system, I saw a "Phase 5" board etc on
> there, however forgot I had a Blizz 060................So it didn't
> actually see the CV on there(thick or what).

D'oh! But if it didn't see the CV, how come the CV wasshowing up in
ShowConfig?

> Now thanks to all your advice, you lot, I now have a 17" SVGA Wbench! Just
> got to play with the settings now.

Sounds good to me :-)

> Kev "Quakemeister" Fairhurst(!) - I owe you a few pints, mate.

*grin* That sounds even better! I should definitely be in Bournemouth at
some point later this year (my mate Andy gets a new flat - excuse for
alcohol. My mate Kate returns from Australia - excuse for alcohol :)

> Cheers,all - appreciate all your time + comments!

No worries - it isn't as though I have anything better to do ... ;)

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

CLICK HERE***SPECIAL OFFER***$60 in FREE calls
***SPECIAL OFFER***CLICK HERE